Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Replacement items

  1. #11
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The letter was part of Molly's capture the flag accessories that went with her Molly saves the Day book. I don't have a catalog in front of me, but I remember there was a can with bugs in it, an oar, the letter and photo, and I think maybe red and blue scarves to tie around their arms to show which team they were on. The set has been retired for probably 3-4 years now.

  2. #12
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Brightly Colored Moth, I think they're talking about Lissie's replacement items like the letter from Elizabeth, her pocketbook, her shrewsbury basket and ones like that. The ones from her retired Christmas and Summer story accessory sets. (at least that's what I think; I'm the one that mentioned those items earlier in this thread) [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Pressed_Flowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGCrayZee:
    None of that stuff from Felicity's sets is available; I went through nearly the entire list with a very nice CS about a month ago and none of that stuff was still available.

    I was a bit bummed about that.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really? I emailed AG like last week about Felicity's original accessories and they wrote back saying they still had them but they had to be ordered over the phone.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would also like Kit's Meet necklace, as the Ebay Kit I just won has all her accessories except the necklace. If anyone knows how it could be ordered, or has one to sell, I'd love to hear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •